This policy was last updated on 10th Feb 2022.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
We respect your right to privacy and your right to view and update the personal information we hold about you. We are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website or contact us in any way.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Collecting Your Personal Information
We will collect personal information from you when you provide it to us and also by means of internet cookies when you visit our website or other online outposts such as our social media properties.
When you complete a contact form or Client Tools form on our website or via any online marketing campaigns, we will collect the following information:
- Contact information
- Business contact information
- Location information
- Computer or network IP address
- Interactions with us
- Device information
- Internet session information such as pages viewed and time on site
- Any other information you choose to provide via our website forms
When you purchase our products or services or become a customer we will collect the following information:
- Date of birth
- Contact Information
- Business contact information
- Bank account details and credit card information
- Any other information you submit to as part of your customer application or for payment and fulfilment details
This policy has been produced to provide clarity and transparency. It does not provide exhaustive details of all aspects of the data collection, storage and use of personal information. If you require further information please contact us to request further information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When you provide us with information, some of the information we may request is optional and some is mandatory. Weather information is mandatory or optional should be indicated at the point where it is collected. If you choose not to supply mandatory information we will likely be unable to contact you in response to enquiries or follow up on your request in full. If you choose not to supply optional information when requested we should be able to contact you in response to enquiries or follow up on your request.
We understand the importance of protecting children's privacy. Our services and website are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 16 years of age or younger.
It is not our policy to intentionally collect or store information about anyone under the age of 16. Where we do collect information from people aged 16 or younger for the purpose of providing services, we rely on representations from customers that they have appropriate consent from a parent or guardian to do so.
Using Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with information related to products and services you have requested.
- Verify your identity
- Conduct market research and surveys if you have opted-in to receive email newsletters and email updates
- Run promotions such as loyalty programmes, surveys of giveaways
- Understand your business requirements and the effectiveness of our marketing activities
- Tell you about our new products or services and if you have opted-in to receive email newsletters, email or text message updates
- Conduct research and statistical analysis
- Respond to communications from you including enquiries
- Customise our marketing and advertising experience
- Respond to lawful requests from public authorities or law enforcement
- Bill you and collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- Obtain credit scores and assess creditworthiness
- Provide you with information or marketing material including contacting via electronically via email or email
- Publish content on our website or via our email newsletter or social media channels with your consent
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. We will share your personal information with third parties and any business that supports us in the delivery of our services to you including:
- Our associated offices
- Professional advisers
- Marketing and IT service contractors and partners
- Any businesses that supports us in the delivery of our products and services to you
- Any businesses that supports our website or IT or payment systems e.g. website developers and data centres
- Credit reference agencies
- Any other person with your consent
- Any organisations with whom we have co-promotional arrangements and any third parties used in administering those arrangements
- Any authorities such as law enforcement in response to a lawful request
- Any archival, auditing, consulting, mail house, delivery, technology or security service organisations
- Trusted third party software vendors in the delivery of electronic communications such as text message and emails
We do not authorise third parties to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the service we request from them.
- Improve our website (for example, identify and promote relevant products and services); and
- Provide you with more targeted information where appropriate.
- Customise our marketing and advertising campaigns.
We use Third party cookies and other technologies for marketing purposes and to gather website analytics. This includes:
- Remarketing and emails: we use third party cookies – such as Google Analytics and the Facebook Pixel – to keep track of the products and services you’re interested in and remarket them to you when you leave our site (as a result, you may see ads from Apparelmaster when you visit other websites).
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics please visit this page.
You can also ask your browser to delete or block third party cookies: simply search online for “cookies” + the name of your internet browser (for example, “Google Chrome”) for step-by-step instructions.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol on our website and password protected environments for our website administration.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Changing Your Personal Information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact:
Name: Kevin Trigg
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: 0800 33 66 33
Postal Address: P.O. Box: 21 586, Henderson, Auckland 0650
Links To Other Websites
Our websites provide links to other websites when we consider you may be interested in the contents of those sites. We do not endorse any third party sites or their content and we have no control over the conduct of the companies or organisations operating those sites.
Before you disclose any personal information to another site, we advise you to check its terms and conditions, including its privacy and security policies.
We will post any updated policies on this page.
Contact Us About Privacy Issues
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org